Re: The NULL Info

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 14:27:59 GMT
On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 06:09:05AM -0800, Matt Torbin wrote:
> When I do a search of my PDF files (which works perfectly) I get four
> lines of info back on each file:
>
> 1 80_4_8_0.pdf -- rank: 637
>      (NULL)
>      Last Modified Date:	2003-11-24 17:18:58 EST
>      Document Size:	334666
>      Document Path:	/pdfs/80_4_8_0.pdf
>
> My question is, what is the (NULL)?  What variable is that and why is
> it not finding it?  Please keep in mind that everything is in its
> default state so nothing has been changed as of yet.

  http://swish-e.org/current/docs/swish.html

# Frequently Asked Questions

    * How do I change the way the output looks?
    * How do I use a templating system with swish.cgi?
    * Why are there three different highlighting modules?
    * My ISP doesn't provide access to the web server logs
    * Why does the output show (NULL)?
    * How do I use the SWISH::API perl module with swish.cgi?
    * Why does the "Run time" differ when using the SWISH::API module