Re: C API for windows

From: <Kerry.Thurber(at)not-real.signalsolutionsinc.com>
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 16:12:56 GMT

>>I want to build a swish-e windows application to gain the performance
>>advantages listed in the documentation for version 2.4.  However, the
>>latest windows source I can get is version 2.1.  The documentation states
>>that there was a significant change in the API beginning with version
2.3.
>>I'd like to do one of two things:
>>
>>1)  Get windows source code for version 2.3 or later.
>>2)  Get documentation for the API (maybe even an example?) on version
2.1.

>>I appreciate it if you can help me.
>>
>>Kerry Thurber
>>

>see http://swish-e.org/Download/

I'm looking there, maybe I'm missing something.  I can download version 2.4
in executable form, but this does not include libswish-e.lib or swish-e.h,
which are required for development.  The newest src for windows seems to be
swish-e-2.1-dev-25-2002-01-19-src.exe, which is too old to be useful
(unless there's an older API somewhere.)