Re: possible problems with Swish-e searching instru

From: Rossmann, Doralyn <doralyn(at)>
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 15:53:43 GMT
This makes more sense to me now that you've explained it this way.

The thing that confused me in the first place is the phrase from the

"Expressions are always evaluated left to right...However it is always
possible to force the order of evaluation by using parenthesis"

And you mention "Order does not matter."

I would find it less confusing if the documentation had said "Order does not
matter. However it is always possible to force the order of evaluation by
using parenthesis."

I appreciate your clarifications and the time you spent emailing with me
about this.