Re: possible problems with Swish-e searching instru

From: Rossmann, Doralyn <doralyn(at)not-real.montana.edu>
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 15:53:43 GMT
Bill,
This makes more sense to me now that you've explained it this way.

The thing that confused me in the first place is the phrase from the
documentation:

"Expressions are always evaluated left to right...However it is always
possible to force the order of evaluation by using parenthesis"

And you mention "Order does not matter."

I would find it less confusing if the documentation had said "Order does not
matter. However it is always possible to force the order of evaluation by
using parenthesis."

I appreciate your clarifications and the time you spent emailing with me
about this.

Doralyn