RE: multiple searches on a site

From: Aaron Bazar <aaronb(at)not-real.spamcop.net>
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 23:51:12 GMT
I had good luck installing multiple copies of swish.cgi. I put them in
the main web directory and used an .htaccess file to allow for their
execution outside the cgi-bin. As far as the modules, I installed them
all according to documentation and everything worked fine. It really is
a great set of scripts they have  put together!

Best regards,

Aaron Bazar
http://www.ezresult.com