Re: A swish-e performance question

From: <jmruiz(at)not-real.boe.es>
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 17:59:18 GMT
Hi Eric

It may become a limiting factor. Frankly, I have never done this type of
test. Of course, you should use -e. With this option most of word's data
is swaped to disk but the words an other info may still remain in
memory.

I know that this is not a clear answer but it is what I am able to say
at this moment.

Jose