How to get the results in the correct order

From: Alberto Castrillo <castrillo(at)not-real.sarenet.es>
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 22:29:38 GMT
I have some index files, and I'm searching through all of them with swish-e:

swish-e -f index_file_1 index_file_2 ... index_file_n -w myword

I'm trying to get the results ordered as they are taken from the
index_files, that is to say, first all of the results from index_file_1,
then all from index_file_2, ... I've tried with -s swishdbfile, and I get
the results ordered by index files, but the index files are used in
alphabetical order. Does anybody know how could I tell swish-e to use the
index files in the order they are given in the command line?

Thanks in advance

to a plain text message.