Re: A swish-e performance question (2)

From: <jmruiz(at)not-real.boe.es>
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 16:25:47 GMT
Forgot something very important...

swish index in memory. It does some compression but you must keep
in mind that it will need a very big computer (tons of RAM I mean).

Try with -e option. It swaps many of the content of the index to disk.

Another option is having several index files. Each one with less of
2GB and search all of them at once.

Jose