RE: Anyone test pr4 yet? Windows version?

From: Aaron Bazar <aaronb(at)not-real.spamcop.net>
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 01:24:26 GMT
Were there any major changes in the API? I am not able to tell if
it was the API, but I use speedycgi with it and seemed to run
into some issues. With the phrase highlighting enabled, it seemed
to take more resources than before. Switching to simple
highlighting solved it. I have a number of variables going on, so
I would not think too much about it. It is likely speedycgi and
not any changes. Speedycgi does not pass all make tests when
compiled on redhat 9. I suspect that is the real problem.

I'll keep you up to date if I notice anything.

Thanks a lot!

Aaron Bazar
http://www.internetproductsearch.com