How do I add ability to search all indexes...

From: Ken Jackson <kjackson(at)not-real.theeagle.com>
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 21:11:03 GMT
I would like to have my .cgi interface have the ability to search ALL
indexes that I have created.  How do I configure it to do that?  I am
using the swish.cgi script that is supplied with Swish-E.  Thanks for
your help...

Here are some snippets from swish.cgi that might help:

 From top of swish.cgi:

swish_index
=>['index.theeagle','index.aggiesports','index.brazossports','index.land
andlivestockpost','index.grimes','index.classificados','index.grimesclas
sifieds'],

 From array reference section of swish.cgi:

swish_index => [qw/ index.theeagle index.brazossports index.aggiesports
index.landandlivestockpost index.grimes index.classificados
index.grimesclassifieds /],
labels  => ['The Eagle', 'Brazos Sports', 'Aggie Sports', 'Land and
Livestock Post', 'Grimes', 'Classificados - The Eagle', 'Classifieds -
Grimes'],
             description => 'Select Site: ',

By the way, do I need both of these swish_index references in this
form?  It works somehow...

Ken Jackson
Internet Content Producer
(979) 731-4662