Re: Sort by date in swish.cgi ...?

From: <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 00:59:06 GMT
On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 05:22:21PM -0700, Jordan Hayes wrote:
> The date sorting in the distribution seems to be based on the modified
> date of the document (for files, in Unix anyway).  If I can add a
> property of "unix time" (i.e., number of seconds since 1/1/70) to my
> documents, what's the right way to add this to the search?

In what way?

You can use the -L switch to limit results to a range of property
values.

If you mean how can you use that date insstead of the last modified date
in the swish.cgi script, you set the property in the config here:

        date_ranges     => {
            property_name   => 'swishlastmodified',      # property name to limit by