Re: Sort by date in swish.cgi ...?

From: <moseley(at)>
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 00:59:06 GMT
On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 05:22:21PM -0700, Jordan Hayes wrote:
> The date sorting in the distribution seems to be based on the modified
> date of the document (for files, in Unix anyway).  If I can add a
> property of "unix time" (i.e., number of seconds since 1/1/70) to my
> documents, what's the right way to add this to the search?

In what way?

You can use the -L switch to limit results to a range of property

If you mean how can you use that date insstead of the last modified date
in the swish.cgi script, you set the property in the config here:

        date_ranges     => {
            property_name   => 'swishlastmodified',      # property name to limit by

Bill Moseley