RE: Installation problem with version 2.4.0-pr1

From: Rob de Santos AFANA <rdesantos(at)not-real.afana.com>
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 18:08:43 GMT
> > And here's what I get:
> > jailshell-2.05a$ gcc -Wall t.c
> > t.c:1:19: stdio.h: No such file or directory
> > t.c:2:20: string.h: No such file or directory
>
> Wow.  Seems like your development system is broken.  You are
> running linux?  Maybe install something like "libc6-dev" package.

Yes, the system is linux.  I'll report it to the hosting company.
*Maybe* they'll do something. :-)  Thanks and I'll watch for the next
version so I can try that if and when the host gets the problem solved.

-Rob de Santos
Australian Football Association of North America (AFANA)
e-mail: rdesantos(at)not-real.afana.com   web: <http://www.afana.com>