Re: SwishCtl problem with index

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 10:43:11 GMT
On Sat, 2003-08-30 at 03:48, Malcolm Miles wrote:
> I had a go at compiling SwishCtl under MSVC6 and it needs to link with
> the libswish-e-mt.lib library.
> Is this lib file available for download?
> I don't want to try and do a full Windows compile of swish-e.

No, it wasn't.  So, I just put together a development archive since that
seems like a good idea.  It should have all the .lib, .dll, and .h files
you need.  I copied the relevant files directly from my projects
directory using GNU find and cp.  Extract the ZIP into the same
directory as your swishctl sources (e.g. c:\projects) and make sure to
preserve directory structure.  (Warning: I provided a current
swishctl/swishctl.dll which could overwrite your copy.)

It is here:
  http://webaugur.com/wares/files/swish-e/swish-dev-2003-08-30.zip

I also provided a current swish-e.exe so you could actually create an
index to search.  For testing you can just copy all the DLLs and
swish-e.exe into a common directory.  SwishCtl.dll should only depend on
zlib.dll.

--
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/