Swish on Windows

From: Roubart Capcap <RCapcap(at)not-real.scif.com>
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 15:33:07 GMT
This is a newbie question, I hope you don't mind.  I have successfully installed swish-e on RedHat (thanks to all your help) and I am now trying it on Windoze. Below are some of my question.  I appreciate any advise you can give.

1. What is SwishCtl?  I would assume it uses the windows version of swish-e?
2. Can you do highlighting if you use SwishCtl?
3. I see a lot in the thread about building swish-e in Windows.  Do I need to do that if I already downloaded the swish-e executable?
4. Can anybody point me any example of using ActiveX on running swish-e?
5. Lastly I just wanted to ask if the swish-e filters (xpdf, catdoc, xltohtml) works on Windows?

Thank you,
Roubart Capcap