This is a newbie question, I hope you don't mind. I have successfully installed swish-e on RedHat (thanks to all your help) and I am now trying it on Windoze. Below are some of my question. I appreciate any advise you can give.
1. What is SwishCtl? I would assume it uses the windows version of swish-e?
2. Can you do highlighting if you use SwishCtl?
3. I see a lot in the thread about building swish-e in Windows. Do I need to do that if I already downloaded the swish-e executable?
4. Can anybody point me any example of using ActiveX on running swish-e?
5. Lastly I just wanted to ask if the swish-e filters (xpdf, catdoc, xltohtml) works on Windows?
Received on Fri Aug 29 15:33:41 2003