Re: SwishCtl problem with index

From: Malcolm Miles <mgm-ns(at)not-real.tardis.net>
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 09:20:09 GMT
On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 22:33:59 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>On Fri, 2003-08-22 at 23:54, Malcolm Miles wrote:
>> I have got a basic search page which works when searching against the
>> sample index supplied in the SwishCtl zip file. However it doesn't
>> work when using my own index created by Swish-e 2.2.3.
>
>SwishCtl only works with SWISH-E 2.4-rc1.  The index format is very
>different from 2.2 to 2.4.

 I downloaded swish-latest.exe from
<http://www.webaugur.com/wares/files/swish-e/daily/> which is SWISH-E
2.4.0-pr1. Indexes created by this version didn't  work either. Can
you point me to where I could download the required rc1 version?

How often is SwishCtl updated to be kept in sync with the Swish
release?

Thanks for your help.

--
Best wishes,