Re: SWISH-E 2.4.0-pr1 -- spider.pl ain't working

From: <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 18:41:04 GMT
On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 11:09:14AM -0700, Bill Conlon wrote:
> Downloaded latest build this morning.  Installed on Redhat 9 (up to date
> with patches).
>
> Everything goes swimmingly until I try to use the spider:
>
> # swish-e -S prog -c spider.config
> Indexing Data Source: "External-Program"
> Indexing "spider.pl"
> Unquoted string "cd" may clash with future reserved word at
> /usr/local/lib/swish-e/perl/SWISH/Filter.pm line 1.

Yep, that's the problem I mentioned earlier today.  You need to edit
/usr/local/lib/swish-e/perl/SWISH/Filter.pm and remove the junk that
ended up at the start of the first line.  It should just read:

   package SWISH::Filter;

I think I typed something in the wrong window and it ended up in a cvs
update.  Sorry about that.