Re: runtime/searchtime via perl mod

From: <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 12:50:21 GMT
On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 10:13:09AM -0700, Peter Karman wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm using version 2.2.3 and the SWISHE perl module. When running via the
> shell version of swish-e, I get run-time and search-time stats; is there
> any way to access these via the perl module? (I realize this may be more
> of a perl question, but I didn't see that detail in the SWISHE perl mod
> man page...)

No that's not available in the library.  It's done in the user interface
code which is not part of the library.

If you look at the swish.cgi script in 2.4.x you will see how I added a
similar feature by using the Time::HiRes Perl module.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/swishe/swish-e/example/swish.cgi.in?rev=1.9&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

and search for "Time::HiRes"