RE: swish-e speed? (performance issues, or bonehead admin?)

From: Jeffrey Isherwood <ish(at)not-real.dolphtech.com>
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 13:38:58 GMT
Will it matter that the website is password protected?

Here is the output below:

Searching for " forensic":

Index of CSL private last updated on Tue, Aug 19th, 2003 14:31:54
CommandLine :is: /usr/bin/swish-e -m 10 -f
/var/www/html/_private/swish/index.swish-e -w "forensic"
SWISH format :is: 2.2.3
Search words :is: forensic
Number of hits :is: 26
Displaying 1 through 10 of 26 results.

Search time :is: 0.002 seconds
Run time :is: 0.176 seconds

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
/var/www/html/_private/swish/simplesearch-1.0.1/search.php3 on line 262