Attempt to add duplicate property?

From: Steven Moy <SMoy(at)not-real.hedgeworld.com>
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 16:59:56 GMT
What actually causes this warning message during indexing?

"Warning: Attempt to add duplicate property"

The only thing I saw in the discussion archives was something where the user
retracted his question saying it was an problem with one single xml file but
it wasn't clear what the problem actually was.  I'm getting the same warning
msg and would like to examine what's wrong with my xml.  The file does have
more than one property of the same name with different values, e.g.
<fund_id>1234</fund_id>
<fund_id>5678</fund_id>

I only get the error if I try to index fund_id as a PropertyNamesNumeric
It seems to index fine if I index as PropertyNamesIgnoreCase

Are multiple Numeric properties of the same name in a single file considered
illegal?

Thanks in advance,
-Steve