RE: "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check

From: Jeffrey Isherwood <ish(at)not-real.dolphtech.com>
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 13:41:31 GMT
I verify'd the GCC and CPP installs, and apparently there is an error of some
sort during the config that is causing the ./configure to not use the gcc -E
but I don't know enough about compiling to understand the errors.

I don't see any errors that look like a modified files or not installed
error...