Re: xml format errors

From: Dobrica Pavlinusic <dpavlin(at)>
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 22:15:48 GMT
On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 03:01:11PM -0700, Bill Moseley wrote:
> If you find something mildly interesting about the parsing post back
> here.  Always good for the list archives to have a follow up solution.

I had a bunch of those errors when working on WebPAC (OpenSource library
OPAC located at Most of the time, it turned out
to be wrongly encoded characters in UTF-8 (since I use national
characters) and/or wrong content length (which, if I remember correctly,
must be number of bytes and not number of characters which if you use
UTF-8 can differ).

Just my 0.02$

Dobrica Pavlinusic               2share!2flame
Unix addict. Internet consultant.