Re: SWISH-E

From: Peter Karman <karman(at)not-real.cray.com>
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 17:33:02 GMT
There are many ways to do this, either on the indexing side or on the CGI
interface side. I just wrote one yesterday that does this kind of thing on the
CGI side. But in any case, this is not (I don't believe) a native feature in
swish-e. You'd have to have a plan/system that utilizes swish-e on the backend
and filters your results accordingly.

Let me know off-list if you'd like examples.

pek

--
Peter Karman - Software Publications Programmer - Cray Inc
phone: 651-605-9009 - mailto:karman@cray.com