Re: Modifying the example CGI input form?

From: <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 16:24:20 GMT
On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 03:21:42PM -0700, Michael W. Cocke wrote:
> I'm a novice/intermediate PERL programmer (but I'm working on it!)
> with a small question...   I'd like to make a small change to the
> example input form.  Can someone please tell me where it's stored???

I assume you are talking about the swish.cgi script.  The output can be
generated a number of ways -- using a templating system or, by default,
with a Perl module called TemplateDefault.pm.

Take a look at the docs:

 http://swish-e.org/dev/docs/swish.html

There's a FAQ section:

# Frequently Asked Questions

  * How do I change the way the output looks?

That section needs updating for the the 2.4.0 version of Swish because
modules are now installed automatically.  But you can still copy that
TemplateDefault.pm module some place and change the Package name as
described.  There's no requirement for it to be in the SWISH name space
-- you can rename the package as you like and them just make sure it can
be found via the @INC array.