Re: Does the <!-- Swishcommand noindex --> work whe

From: Frances Coakley <frances(at)not-real.fcoakley.net>
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 09:04:36 GMT
>On Sun, 2003-06-29 at 22:48, Bill Moseley wrote:
> > On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 06:22:42AM -0700, Frances Coakley wrote:
> > > Is there a Windows version that has a working noindex directive - 2.2.4
>
>Definitely try the latest build of 2.4.0pr1.  If that still fails then
>let me know and I can try to reproduce the problem here.
>
> > Check here for a daily build:
> >  http://www.webaugur.com/wares/files/swish-e/daily/
> > (might be a day before a new build is available)
>
>I just manually made a build of 2.4.0pr1.

Many thanks - that works but now leaves me with a different problem in that
index files produced by 2.4 and 2.2.3 seem incompatible - how stable is 2.4
to put into a production environment ?

On a related note is it possible to specify name for prop file - I can
choose index name to be ISO9660 compatible but not it seems the associated
property file

Frances Coakley
editor@manxnotebook.com - Web site www.manxnotebook.com