Re: Does the <!-- Swishcommand noindex --> work whe

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 04:37:50 GMT
On Sun, 2003-06-29 at 22:48, Bill Moseley wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 06:22:42AM -0700, Frances Coakley wrote:
> > Is there a Windows version that has a working noindex directive - 2.2.4

Definitely try the latest build of 2.4.0pr1.  If that still fails then
let me know and I can try to reproduce the problem here.

> Check here for a daily build:
>  http://www.webaugur.com/wares/files/swish-e/daily/
> (might be a day before a new build is available)

I just manually made a build of 2.4.0pr1.

Hopefully the daily builds will once again be daily.  I just setup my
daily build script to use the developer CVS instead of anonymous.
Anonymous CVS at SF.net is fairly unusable if anyone hasn't noticed.  If
you're patient or lucky it works.  Even then you're getting outdated
files.  SF.net says it will be 24 hours behind (and, in my experience,
frequently broken) until maybe August or September when they get new
hardware.

--
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/