Re: IgnoreMetaTags (Again!)

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 08:52:31 GMT
On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 02:29, palm@ventil.com wrote:
> IgnoreMetaTags script style
> At the end of the swish-e.conf

I presume swish-e.conf is being used like "swish-e -c swish-e.conf"?

What else is in your configuration?

> I've read a topic about this in the discussion, but i can't find it now. Anyone
> knows how to solve this problem?

Need more information.  SWISH-E version, built with libxml2?, which OS,
options in configuration file, etc would be helpful to know.

For instance, are the documents in question processed with the HTML or
HTML2 parsers?  I believe IgnoreMetaTags only works as you expect with
the HTML2 parser.  And only in newer versions of SWISH-E.  And HTML2 is
only available if libxml2 support was enabled at build time.

Here's the email where Bill added that feature:
  http://swish-e.org/archive/3271.html

--
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/