Licensing

From: Lee Thompson <lee(at)not-real.kaim.com>
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 18:46:41 GMT
Hi,

I noticed the discussion on licensing never reached a conclusion, has a
decision been made?

I work for a company that is putting together a taxonomy project for
resale, and I would love to base part of it on swish-e.  The thought
process around here is such that open source distribution wouldn't be a
possibility, but from what I can tell the LGPL license would allow us to
distribute executables and charge for them as long as we credited
swish-e.

By the way this is a great tool, I am quite impressed, and I hope we can
work with it.

Lee Thompson

to a plain text message.