swish.cgi changes

From: rustin <rustin(at)not-real.telstra.com>
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 01:57:00 GMT
Hi,

i'm running swish.cgi just fine, but now have a need to support multiple
users who will be authenticated and have a cookie set. based on their
cookie, their view of indexes (and document sets) will be restricted.

I'd like to modify the existing cgi script to do this on the fly, and
have been trying to modify default_config, spcifically the values
allocated to swish_index and select_indexes labels.

i think my problem is more a perl issue as to how i embed if statements
(eg if $cookie then ... else ...) within the hash reference, but hope
someone can help. i'm open to other approaches if there are better ways
to tackle this.

thanks,

justin