Cgi Question

From: Rolf Schatzmann <rolf(at)>
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 13:38:40 GMT
Hi there,
I have just installed Swish-e on an OSX server and it is working fine,
however when I do a search with the supplied swish.cgi script it finds =
files fine but returns (NULL) in place of the matching text. As far as I =
tell the default settings in the CGI script should be displaying =
matching text.
 I have read through the Docs and Faq and cannot find the answer, I am =
it is as simple as one parameter to tell it to display the information =
or to
index the information but I cannot locate it. Could someone please point =
in the right direction please.
Thanks in advance..

to a plain text message.