RE: Possible to reverse sort on secondary in config

From: Jody Cleveland <Cleveland(at)not-real.mail.winnefox.org>
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 14:01:49 GMT
> So are you using swish.cgi as "search.cgi"?

Yup.

> I assume you don't have "sorts" set up in your config file.

No, I actually had this in search.cgi:
	sorts		   => [qw/swishrank swishlastmodified swishtitle
swishdocpath/],
	secondary_sort => [qw/swishdocsize asc/]'

But, that didn't seem to work. Well, it half worked. It would sort by
rank, then title, but it would sort desc for size.

> So you can do something like change:

>    # Set the sort option, if any
>    return unless $self->set_sort_order;

I didn't see that in the config file at all. So, I just added this:

>    my @sorts = qw/ swishrank desc swishdocsize/;
>    $self->swish_command( '-s', @sorts );

Didn't like it. It gave me this error:
 Error message:
Premature end of script headers: search.cgi

Jody