Re: swish-e config question

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 22:20:38 GMT
On Mon, 2003-06-02 at 12:07, Kelli Coggins wrote:
> The basic problem with the link is that it is pointing to my directory on
> the web server (d:/myserver) rather than to http://www.mysite.com. There is
> a place to change this on the php search module's search.conf, but when I
> change it there my link comes back like

> www.mysite.com /d:/myserver/my file name

You can create a config file with notepad and name it whatever you
like.  Probably easiest to save it in the same directory as SWISH-E when
you're manually running creating the index.

Config file options are explained here (and also included with SWISH-E):
  http://www.swish-e.org/current/docs/SWISH-CONFIG.html

Your config file might look like this:

IndexFile c:/swish-e/myserver.idx
IndexDir d:/myserver
ReplaceRules remove d:/myserver

Assuming you saved the config file as myserver.cfg then recreate your
index file like this:
  swish-e -c myserver.cfg

--
 David Norris