Re: Summary of indexing report

From: Greg Fenton <greg_fenton(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 13:33:25 GMT
--- Patrick Tinley <ptinley@xmlw.ie> wrote:
> I'm just wondering if its possible to have the Summary Report
> (see below) which appears at the end of the indexing process
> detached & e-mailed to myself.

Patrick,

I have created a BASH shell script that I use from cron to run my
swish-e builds.  That script also can email the resulting output to one
email for successful builds and one for failures (or one for both, or
neither,...)

I posted the script to the mail list, but it does not appear in my post
in the archives.

If you'd like the script, just email me and I'll respond with the
script attached.

Hope this helps,
greg_fenton.

=====