Errors with the PHP interface

From: Kelli Coggins <kelli(at)not-real.lowco.com>
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 12:59:54 GMT
I am trying to configure the PHP interface and when I try to search for a
word, I am getting the following error:

Due to malformed syntax, the request could not be understood by the server.
The client should not repeat the request without modifications.

My config file is below. Does anyone see anything that might cause this
error? I'm sorry for the elementary questions, but I am very new to all of
this.

<?PHP
/*********** Configuration Sections *********/
/********* Mandatory Configuration ********/

/*** Setup the path to your SWISH-E executable ***/
$strSearchEngine = "c:/swish-e/swish-e.exe";

/*** Setup SWISH-E Indices ***/
$arySearchSiteIndices = array(
   // DO NOT use any special characters.  Use "_" instead of " "
   "Test_1"  => "c:/swish-e/test.idx",
       // Only use one index file per array item for the meantime.
       // Hope to add multiple index searches, soon.
);

/*** Toggle reading of each file's from the file system, may impact speed.
**** 0 = OFF, 1 = ON  Toggles some Meta and date-time displays. */
$intGetFileData = 1;

/*** This indicates the directory where the files may be accessed.
**** META Tags and File Modification Times depend on this. */
$strSiteRootDir = "DOCUMENT_ROOT";
//$strSiteRootDir = "LowCoNet Intranet Files";

/* THE URL STUFF IS BROKEN, I THINK.
  Stick to FileSystem until fixed. */
// $strSiteRootDir = $DOCUMENT_ROOT;
// $strSiteRootDir = "/www/some/dir";
// $strSiteRootDir = "C:/www/some/dir";
// $strSiteRootDir = "http://DarkStar";
// $strSiteRootDir = "ftp://DarkStar";

/********* Optional Configuration ********/

/****** The Base of your web ******/
// You may override the URL stored in your SWISH-E Index here

// $strBaseURL = "/";
// $strBaseURL = "/search/";
// $strBaseURL = "/~username/";
// $strBaseURL = "http://www.mysite.dom/";

/*** Name of associated style sheet. Change this if you rename it. ***/
$strStyleName = "search.css";

/*** Name of current document.  Change only if form doesn't call
search.php3. ***/
$strSelf = "http://www.lowconet.com/searchNew/search.php/";

/* On platforms with PHP installed as a server module you may use this */
// $strSelf = basename($PHP_SELF);
/* On platforms with PHP installed as a CGI, you may use this */
//$strSelf = basename(getenv("PATH_INFO"));

/*** Setup MaxHits options (a single value is allowed if desired)
***/
$aryMaxHits = array( 10 );

/*** Setup meta tags to display with their headings
**** Seperate with a |, leave description blank if not wanted. */

$aryMetaList = array(
   "description|",
   "author|Written By: "
);

/*** Toggle Body, Head, Title, ... limiters (1=true, 0=false) ***/
$intUseLimits = 1 ;

/*** Turn this on to view the Swish-e debug information ***/
$debug = 2;
// $debug = 0 // Debug Display Off
// $debug = 1 // Debug commandline
// $debug = 2 // Debug 1 + Comment Values
// $debug = 3 // Debug 2 + Comments
// $debug = 4 // Debug 3 + filenames for File Info

/*** Setup Search Limit [t] delimiters
**** This is in case SWISH-E adds more limiters
**** Or, you may have added your own.*/
$arySearchDelimiter = array(