improving swish-e rank system

From: Emilio Davis <edavis(at)not-real.elcod.cl>
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 22:46:02 GMT
Hello, I'm a computer engeneer student and I'm currently working on my
degree thesis. Part of the thesis is to implement a modified version of
PageRank, that work is done and I have included that rank into swish-e
using meta tags, now I want to mix both swish-e rank and the new pagerank
(in a linear combination) to improve the search result, is there any clean
way to do it (I know I can mix those ranks and sort after swish-e has
given me the result but that option use a lot of memory).

note: pagerank and the modified version is static in the sense that I have
the score of all the collection before indexing time.

many thanks in advance,

Emilio Davis
Universidad de Chile

ps. sorry about my english, spanish is my main language