Re: Swish-e support for WordPerfect documents

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 03:22:08 GMT
On Sun, 2003-05-25 at 14:15, Robert Keith wrote:
> Does swish-e have any capabilitiee for filtering/indexing WordPerfect
> documents?

SWISH-E 2.x can index anything for which you can provide a filter.  The
filter needs to convert from your source format to HTML, XML, or plain
text and output to standard output.

Filter Configuration docs:
http://www.swish-e.org/current/docs/SWISH-CONFIG.html#Document_Filter_Directives

W3C has a list of HTML conversion tools:
  http://www.w3.org/Tools/Filters.html

Several support various versions of WordPerfect.  I don't know if any
support WP2000 but it's possible.  Since you didn't mention which OS
you're using I don't really have any suggestions where to look.

--
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/