Re: SWISH-E License

From: Roy Tennant <roy.tennant(at)not-real.ucop.edu>
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 22:37:25 GMT
OK, if I read this right, all I need to do is to change the statement
on the web site (which is one SSI file) and be done with it, right? And
everyone goes home happy? If so, I may be able to escape this
discussion without resorting to hard liquor... Let me know if you
object, otherwise I'll assume you're ok with it. Thanks,
Roy