Re: SWISH-E License

From: <jmruiz(at)not-real.boe.es>
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 18:08:08 GMT
Hi Roy, Bill, Dave,

After reading your posts I would choose the LGPL option.
As you know, I have spent a lot of hours in SWISH-E, from the
earlier 2.0.x versions until now (I have spent all the weekend
in a new php module). Most of the time I worked just for
fun :)
So, if LGPL give us 1000 users and GPL 999; I prefer LGPL.

cu
Jose