Problem indexing OpenOffice files

From: Ivo Mans <swish(at)not-real.ivo.mans-manik.com>
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 14:50:23 GMT
I'm trying to index OpenOffice files (on a furthermore perfect working swish-e installation).
I've added following lines in my config:

FileFilterMatch "/usr/bin/unzip" "-p \"%p\" content.xml" /\.(sxw|sxc|sxg)$/i
IndexContents XML* .sxw .sxc .sxg
StoreDescription XML <text> 20000

Resulting in error message:
Warning: XML parse error in file './QU030423im01.sxw' line 2.  Error: not well-formed
 (93 words)

This goes for many or all of the OO-files on our network, created with recent OO-versions (mostly the latest v.1.0.3.1). Looking manually to the unzipped result looks like a fine XML-file to me, although too complex to be 100% sure.

The unzipped content:
line 1: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
line 2: All other data, including style definitions: can be extreme long line

Result is that the OO-file can be found, but without description.
Anybody got suggestions how to deal with the OpenOffice files?

Kind regards,
Ivo Mans