Re: let me try again ...

From: Kelli Coggins <kelli(at)not-real.lowco.com>
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 12:07:12 GMT
I made the changes David suggested in the php.ini file, so the notices
appeared at the bottom of the page. Then I set up an error log so that they
would not appear on the page at all.

If I type a word in the search box, I get the following error message;

Due to malformed syntax, the request could not be understood by the server.
The client should not repeat the request without modifications.

When I did the test from the command line, I did return documents with the
phrases I had used, so I know that the indexing worked. I honestly don't
know anything about scripting beyond basic javascript, so I am really
appreciative of any help.

Kelli