Re: let me try again ...

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 21:27:33 GMT
On Fri, 2003-05-16 at 12:22, Kelli Coggins wrote:
> I'm sorry to clutter the newsgroup with so many bad posts.
> here are the errors that were in the screen shots.

Those are just notices...  Is the script working aside from the notices?

You should probably consider disabling PHP's inline reporting and
instead log to a file.  It's potentially a bit of a security risk since
it discloses your server's filesystem structure.  You may also want to
disable notices by default.  You're bound to get a notice for every
variable used in older PHP scripts.

PHP error handling:
  http://www.zend.com/manual/ref.errorfunc.php

Something like this in php.ini or equivalent:
  display_errors = Off
  log_errors = On
  track_errors = On

--