RE: configuring NT with PHP

From: Kelli Coggins <kelli(at)not-real.lowco.com>
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 15:30:12 GMT
I am trying to create my index file from the command line, but swish-e does
not seem to like the spaces in my directory name. (I made a test folder in
my d root which did not have any spaces and it worked fine) Is there a
character I need to replace the spaces with in the command line?

Here's the line:

c:\swish-e\swish-e -f c:\swish-e\test.idx -i d:\LowCoNet Intranet
Files\Procedures

Here's the error:
Indexing Data Source: "File System"
Indexing "d:LowCoNet"

Warning: Invalid path 'd:/LowCoNet' : No such file or directory
Indexing "Intranet"

Warning: Invalid path 'Intranet' : No such file or directory
Indexing "Files\Procedures"

Warning: Invalid path 'Files\Procedures' : No such file or directory
Removing very common words...
no words removed.
Writing main index...
err: No unique words indexed!