Re: question about URL

From: Douglas Smith <douglas(at)not-real.SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 19:21:06 GMT
I'm just a lurker here, but I think I know what you need.
You need to use the ReplaceRules directive in the swish
config file.  I would guess from what you have said that
the line you need to add to the swish config is:

ReplaceRules replace /info/WWW/htdocs http://cit.nih.gov

And that should do it for you.  I think you have swish indexing
the files, but not changing the file path name to reflect
the web url that the web server uses to server that file.

Douglas

On Tuesday 29 April 2003 12:03 pm, Jean Mao wrote:
> Hi, I just started install swish. I got search results page working. But =
> when I click on the link of results, the page can't be displayed because =
> the URL is not correct. For example, instead of =
> http://cit.nih.gov/apps/index.html the URL is =
> http:///info/WWW/htdocs/apps/index.html=20
>
> I know this is a simple question. but I just can't find the place to =
> correct it. Thanks in advance.
>
> Jean

> Due to deletion of content types excluded from this list by policy,
> this multipart message was reduced to a single part, and from there
> to a plain text message.

Douglas A. Smith                  douglas@slac.stanford.edu
Office: Bld 280, Rm 157                       (650)926-2369