Re: error indexing pdf files

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 15:09:14 GMT
On Wed, 16 Apr 2003, Jody Cleveland wrote:

> Now that it's working, I did notice one thing. When I accept the defaults
> for the search, it works fine. When I Limit search to Title, I get this
> error: Unknown metaname: 'swishtitle'
>
> It is the same thing for Document path: Unknown metaname: 'swishdocpath'
>
> Is this a config or module thing somewhere?

Metanames swishdocpath swishtitle

http://swish-e.org/dev/docs/swish.html#INSTALLATION

Look at step number 2:

      2 Create an index
           Use an editor and create a simple configuration file for indexing
           your files.  In this example the Apache documentation is indexed.
           Last we run a simple query to test that the index works correctly.

               ~/swishdir >cat swish.conf
               IndexDir /usr/local/apache/htdocs
               IndexOnly .html .htm
               DefaultContents HTML*