Re: Use of swish-e in BaBar high energy physics exp.

From: Roy Tennant <roy.tennant(at)not-real.ucop.edu>
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 00:47:39 GMT
I have to say I feel Douglas' pain. A good while ago I had a colleague
write a CGI to automatically create a SWISH-E configuration file, then
run SWISH-E to index based on the configuration file. We called it
"AutoSwish", but had to pull it due to security concerns with the CGI.
But I would definitely prefer to have a more shrink-wrapped
out-of-the-box situation which would make some beginning assumptions
that would work for most people, but then allow those who want to
tinker to tinker. Having said that, since I'm not the one to write it,
I must promptly close my mouth and end with my sincere appreciation for
all that has been done for swish over the years to make it into what it
is today.
Roy