error indexing pdf files

From: Jody Cleveland <Cleveland(at)not-real.mail.winnefox.org>
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 12:39:48 GMT
Hi Bill,

> Well, my ESP is not working today, so I must say "prove it".

Oh, what a day I had. Anyway, just as I go to "prove it", it works fine.
Very sorry about that.

I did have one other question. I'd like to have multiple index files, one
each for specific web site directory. I looked through the perldocs, and
documentation online. I was able to figure out how to add to swish.cgi so
that it has checkboxes to choose which areas you want to search:

        swish_index     =>[ qw/ oshkosh.index citydirs.index / ],

	  select_indexes 	=> {
		method	=> 'checkbox_group',
		labels	=> [ 'Entire Site', 'City Directories' ],
		descripttion => 'Select: ',
	},

My question is, how do I get the spider to only look at a specific folder,
and nothing else? I looked through the swish-e message archive, and came
across this, which I added to my SwishSpiderConfig.pl:

test_url        => sub {
		my $uri = shift;
		return if $uri->path =~ /\.(gif|jpeg)$/;
		return $uri->path =~ m[^/citydirs/];
		 },

But, that still indexes all of www.oshkoshpubliclibrary.org. All I want is
the citydirs directory.