Help to get swish-e working

From: bill's <bill(at)not-real.billh.com>
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 22:06:34 GMT
Hello everyone,

I have been trying to understand how to set swish up on my intranet for =
quite some time now. Is there someone who could "take me by the hand" =
and teach me how to do this? I am new to programming, but catch on quick =
and know about computers in general. I don't type very fast and e-mail =
is slow for me to communicate with, but I'll work any way that someone =
is willing to work with me. Please help.

Bill Hansard

to a plain text message.