RE: External program failed to return required headers

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 14:25:56 GMT
On Tue, 1 Apr 2003, Nuno Ferreira wrote:

> Exactly the same happens *with* your patch...

Well, so much for just guessing.

My next suggestion is to find one or two documents (my guess is two) that
will cause the problem and start debugging in the typical way.

If you want help you will need to make the docs available and provide
everything so it's easy to reproduce the problem -- i.e. smallest number
of docs, smallest config files, and the commands you are using and their
output.

Remind me also of what platform you are using and what version of Perl you
have installed.

--
Bill Moseley moseley@hank.org