"Service currently unavailable"?

From: Yang Yang <yangyang(at)not-real.juggler.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 08:13:22 GMT
hi there:
	I'm trying to install swish-e-2.2.3 on my machine,
	I tried the swish.cgi under example/, but after I put in a query, it
	says "Service unavailable", what might be the errror?
	I also don't know how to specify the index file to be used for
	swish.cgi, what is the format of the config file? I coudn't find
	documentation on this.

	btw, does anybody know a good tool to extract title and author
	infomation from Postscript , pdf files? I tried on tool : harvest,
	the postscript can not be extracted correctly(always the first line
	of text , not the title is extracted), I'm also very interested in
	tools that are capable of extracting bitmapped postscript/pdf files.
	I think google does this pretty good

	I'm looking for these tools(including swish ) mainly to manage my
	collection of papers in PS and pdf files,

	thanks
	yang