Re: Perl module error: Called close on non-opened file

From: Laura Werner <laura(at)not-real.lwerner.org>
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 18:30:34 GMT
Bill Moseley wrote:

>Nope.  If it works from the command line but not from the server they
>suspect file permissions or paths.

Thanks, Bill.

It turns out the original problem was User Brain Damage on my part: I
was expecting my CGI's current working directory to be the directory in
which it resides, and it's not when it gets run from Resin.

>If you are developing this I would encorrage you to use 2.3-dev as the
>perl API has changed.

Done.  I like the new API much better.  Do you think 2.3-dev is stable
enough to deploy?  I haven't found any problems with it so far, but I
thought I'd ask.

Laura Werner