(no subject)

From: Andrew Field <afield(at)not-real.microsoft.com>
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 01:15:02 GMT
------_=_NextPart_001_01C2E350.C145F87F

>From what I understand, SWISH is designed to work on a web server where
it indexes stuff and then acts as a search engine over the indexes.

=20

My question, can this be used on the client side against a predefined
set of static pages that are already indexed?

=20

Also, Is there a document that defines the layout of the index files and
the basic searching algrithoms?

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2E350.C145F87F

<head>
charset=3Dus-ascii">

<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>From what I understand, SWISH is designed to work on =
a web
server where it indexes stuff and then acts as a search engine over the

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>My question, can this be used on the client side =
against a
predefined set of static pages that are already =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Also, Is there a document that defines the layout of =
the index

=00
------_=_NextPart_001_01C2E350.C145F87F--

to a plain text message.