Swish-e depth

From: Thomas McDonald <tom.mcdonald(at)not-real.westernsouthernlife.com>
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 14:00:32 GMT
Swish doesn't seem to be indexing my whole site.  I read the config file
instructions and it says:

MaxDepth defines how many links the spider should follow before stopping. A
value of 0 configures the spider to traverse all links. The default is
MaxDepth 5.

So I set the depth to 0 (you can see my config below), but when I searched
the index for keywords that should get hits on a particular deep page I find
that the deep page is not in the results.  For example, I searched for the
'accumulation' keyword and I didn't get the 'accumulation tool' page.

Please feel free to index our site if you want to try it.  It is a public
site.  The page link is right there on the site map, but it doesn't get
indexed:
http://www.wslife.com/operator.asp?location=home&location=planning+and+retir
ement&location=financial+tools&location=accumulation&location=step1

Could it have something to do with the long length of this url?  Or maybe
because it is a dynamic url?

I have run the index several times with different depths.  I started at 5
and worked my way down.  Could it be that Swish-e isn't updating my index
file?  The date on the file changes every time I rerun the index command.
Here is the index command:

swish-e.exe -c ex.config -S http

Here is my config file (ex.config)

IndexFile wsl_test.index